9 Ironbark Court WALLAN VICTORIA 3756
5 3 4
Inspections by appointment.
THIS UNIQUE RESIDENCE OFFERS IT ALL!
A home that can be separated off into a one bedroom self contained residence for mature aged parent(s) or for that adult child setting off/establishing their own family.
In total sense, this property is great for a professional or self employed contractors as this residence has a spacious s/c office and powder room, upon entering the home.
The residence has access on two levels and has a high quality finish and fit tout which is sure to please any residents.
COMPRISING:• 5 spacious bedrooms. Master with ensuite,
• 3 bathrooms,
• Spacious theatre room,
• Spacious kitchen, living, entertainment room & BI bar,
• Commercial kitchen cooking appliances
• Spacious Cellar or Den,
• Double garage x 2 [i.e. 4 car parking],
The property outdoors offers:
• Breathtaking views from a high point in hidden valley,
• Fresh country air and atmosphere,
• Opportunity to harvest the on site fresh fruit,
• No dig garden beds,
• Glass [hot] house,
• Fox proofed chicken coupe,
• 200,000 Litres of rain water storage
• 3 grazing areas
• Air Conditioning
• Internal Laundry
• Indoor Spa
• Built in wardrobes
• Rainwater storage tank
• Secure Parking
• Fully fenced
• Balcony / Deck
• Hot house [glass house]
• No dig vegie plots
• 000 ltr tank storage plus town water
• 3 paddocks/gazing areas
• 180 degree views
• Elevated site
An opportunity to dream about!
- For Further Information Contact: Domenic Cichello Mob. 0412 378 527 or Bh (03) 8353 9177
- Property Type: House, Rural/Farm/Acreage, Lifestyle Rural Property
- Construction: Brick, Render, Tiled Roof
- Highlight Feature: Self contained living.
- Green Features: Water Tanks
- Other Features: Air Conditioning, Balcony, Built-in Robes, Dishwasher, Heating, Pergola, Polished Floorboards, Powder Room, Remote Garage Opener, Walk-in Robes
- Rooms: 9
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Living Areas: 2
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Study: 1
- Occupancy: Vacant Possession
- Views: District, Hills, Valley
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Contact: Domenic Cichello - 0412 378 527 Mob. or (03) 8353 9177 Bh.